Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Distraction


I've been distracted from blogging for awhile, because this time of year I have so much fun watching my son play baseball. He is a sophomore at Lake Oswego High School, and plays catcher.

Their season just ended in the second round of the state playoffs, where they lost 4-2 to North Medford (who will play in the finals this Saturday.)

This picture is his second at-bat in that last game. He hit this pitch - a high curve on an 0-2 count - for a double to left field.

Summer = Baseball

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff's prowess on the athletic field leaves me speechless as well.

I am Coyote said...

Hey,
I have had the same distraction.

http://nwrepublican.blogspot.com/2007/06/baseball-pirate-master.html

Now that our league is over it is all star time. So the blog will suffer. But it's worth it.

I came very very close to coaching the high school team this year (it would be a dream to coach high school baseball). However turned it down to stay with my 12 year old.

Rob Kremer said...

Coyote:

GOOD DECISION!

The high school will be there forever. Your son is twelve only once - and that is a really fun year in Little League. The All-Star run is a gas.

I wouldn't give up the time I spent in the dugouts and bleachers at my son's baseball games for anything.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..