Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech

So it was revealed that the Virginia Tech shooter was on some kind of anti-depressant drug.

I hope this fact starts a conversation as to the known side effects of these powerful psychoactive drugs. I'm pretty sure that every one of the school shooters in the last decade were either on or had recently withdrawn from one of these drugs.

Data show that kids getting off some of these drugs have dramatically increased incidence of "suicide ideation."

I think people are far, far too casual about taking these drugs. In fact, it might be the one and only thing that I agree with Hillary Clinton on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virginia Tech reports shooting (multiple)

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone. If you want the

latest information on the effects

of psychoactive drugs look at CCHR

website. I think you will be

appalled at what is happening.